2021年5月8日 星期六

PROCRASTINATOR じゃないよ俺

    First I'm not a procrastinators I think, because  I have a good habit, I like to put the things what I need to do and writing then into my line memo, especially  the work from school, not homework, if I don't do that first I have guilt to my classmate, but if there has good anime recently, I will look it first.

    I procrastinate on everything if Im looking at anime or YT or IG, or I played tennis at night(tennis team always play at night),I will get procrastinating on everything, because Im very tired just want to sleep.

    I have strategies to combat procrastination, first if there's something must to do emergency, i will do it first in the morning after wake up, if I can't finish that fucking homework first ,I can't do anything later, just like I rule it myself, or if this homework is going to fight prolong war, its going to have long time to finish, i will reward myself like if I do it 30 minutes, then I can see anime 3 hours, that my strategies.




Ted talk link:

https://www.ted.com/talks/tim_urban_inside_the_mind_of_a_master_procrastinator#t-1925



沒有留言:

張貼留言

What makes a good life

  The ted talk link: https://www.ted.com/talks/robert_waldinger_what_makes_a_good_life_lessons_from_the_longest_study_on_happiness Vocabular...